The world leader in multi-channel newspaper and magazine content distribution and monetization
- Mobile publishing
- iPhone applications
- iPad applications
- Android applications
NewspaperDirect's offline reader application PressReader is the only mobile newspaper application that offers users 1,700+ full-content publications to download on:
• iPhone, iPod Touch
• Android devices (Samsung GALAXY Tab, HTC)
• eReaders (Amazon Kindle, Sony Reader, NOOK, etc)
PressReader is powered by PressDisplay.com technology and can be white-labeled for SmartEdition publishers so their subscribers can enjoy instant access to the latest devices for their privately-labeled ePapers at zero operational cost to them.
With PressReader, readers can hold a digital edition of their favorite publication in their hands and read it from cover to cover, just the way the title was printed — with no compromises in quality, fidelity or content.
• Set up automated subscriptions to your favorite titles
• Flip pages like you're reading real publications
• Pan, zoom or rotate pages, articles and photos and view in stunning clarity
• Easily browse publications using intuitive navigational slider
• Open full articles in easy-to-read text view
• Share articles by email, Twitter and Facebook
• Listen to publications using on-demand audio
• Search online across titles and select titles to download
• Optional WiFi only downloads
• Enhanced catalogue navigation where supplements are grouped with main publications
• The ability to manage auto-delivery subscriptions through the Settings option
For more information, visit PressReader on iTunes
- How can I make money from implementing your solution?
NewspaperDirect pays a royalty for every issue read by a subscriber, online, offline or in print. Because we distribute full-content digital editions of publications, the titles are recognized as audited circulation by Audit Bureaus.
- How can I monitor and measure the effect of your services?
NewspaperDirect provides comprehensive reporting with all services, including customer data, financial transactions, Reading Map – reading behaviour assessment tools. Furthermore, services are provided with full email campaign capabilities aimed at various business needs.
- How can I integrate your solution into existing editorial, advertising and CRM systems?
Publishers can integrate ND’s service with the CRM system by setting up a user data feed or running a web service for user authentication. Services can be created with single sign-on integration and customised for access by various users groups who may benefit from reduced-fee or free access.
- What is your business model and the price range of your solutions?
ND partners with publishers, acting as part of their IT department, providing platform development, mobile apps, hosting, payment acceptance, technical support and customer service management at NO COST to the publisher.
- Which reference customers do you have in the publishing sector?
ND works with over 1,700 large and small publishers from around the world, including around 700 for whom white label solutions have been developed. Publishing groups include News Corp., The Guardian, Irish Independent, The Irish Times, Postmedia, The Washington Post, CNHI, Le Figaro, et al.
- Countries of activity
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic)
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Korea (Democratic People's Republic)
- Korea (Republic)
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
NewspaperDirect delivers the world's newspapers and magazines to millions of readers the way they want to receive them — in print, online, or on their mobile device, tablet or eReader — wherever they live, travel, work or play.
With the most innovative digital publishing technology in the industry and the only zero operational-cost business model, NewspaperDirect is recognized as the world leader in multi-channel content distribution and monetization, and is the chosen partner of more than 1,700 publishers from 92 countries.
Optimized for PCs, Macs, Smartphones, the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, BlackBerry, Samsung GALAXY Tab and numerous popular eReaders, NewspaperDirect’s flagship products (PressDisplay.com and its offline reading application PressReader) transcend the traditional RSS or text-based formats of other digital editions, delivering full-content publications that are compliant with international audit bureau requirements.
PressDisplay.com also enhances the reading experience with powerful digital features such as cross-title search, article ranking, bookmarks, instant translation, on-demand audio and social media features that allow readers to comment on content, share articles, and interact with other readers.
SmartEdition, powered by PressDisplay technology, offers publishers a fully customizable digital edition platform with powerful and proprietary back office reporting and analysis tools (Reading Map, Ad Value Map) that help them optimally manage their content and advertisers. NewspaperDirect provides full hosting, payment acceptance, customer service management, and technical support.
The NewspaperDirect global Print-On-Demand network has grown to 108 license partners with over 1200 print locations in 105 countries. This network includes distributors, luxury hotels, cruise ships, yachts, airlines, retailers, libraries and research facilities. In addition, NewspaperDirect prints and distributes newspapers at major business, political and sporting events such as the Olympics and the G8 Summits.
- Contact person:
- Mr. Nikolay Malyarov
- RSS Feed: