Interactivity for printed media
- Mobile publishing
- Mobile advertising
- Mobile video cast
- Premium SMS/MMS
- Mobile video/pic upload
- Automated UGC integration
- Automatic device detection
- iPhone applications
- Android applications
- Java applications
- Symbian applications
Clic2C turns printed materials into interactive by placing them in a digital watermark that will be recognized by any approved mobile phone with camera. It's as simple as downloading Clic2C in the mobile and aim the camera to the interactive image to connect to the associated content (videos, music, WAP pages, promotions, etc.).
- How can I monitor and measure the effect of your services?
We provide access to real-time statistics on the performance of our application (total amount of click thrus, per day, per hour, per month...).
- How can I integrate your solution into existing editorial, advertising and CRM systems?
The only thing they have to do is adding a plug-in to Photoshop so they can embed the watermarks in their images before printing.
- What is your business model and the price range of your solutions?
Our model can fit our customer’s needs, from a license-based agreement to a revenue sharing model.
- Which reference customers do you have in the publishing sector?
Everything is under an NDA agreement.
- Postal address:
aquaMobileFuencarral, 123, 7° I28010MadridSpain
- Contact person:
- Mr. Luis Martin Rivera
- RSS Feed: