- Article ID:
"Consumers, the New Authority," that is the slogan of WAN-IFRA's 17th World Digital Publishing Conference, intimately known as Beyond the Printed Word, taking place in Barcelona on 5 and 6 November. The programme includes some of the top players in the digital world: 24sata, Bonnier Group, Helsingin Sanomat, Le Monde Interactif, Telegraph Media Group, Zeit Online and others.
Read our live summaries of the conference:
- The secrets of making money from hyperlocal www.ifra.net/blog/update-beyond-2009-the-secrets-of-making-money-from-hyperlocal
- Going against Google in one of the world's most wired islands
- 'Positive Deviants and the Agents of Change'
- "the Telegraph Media Group year of the mobile"
- "Mobile poses more than questions – it poses a threat" www.ifra.net/blog/update-2009-internet-is-not-going-to-kill-the-paper-but-mobile-on-the-other-hand-poses-more-tha
- “I'm not going to talk about these black times, but instead about opportunities;” with these words Stig Nordqvist, Executive Director,Emerging Digital Platforms and Business Development for WAN-IFRA kicked off Beyond the Printed Word in Barcelona 2009.
- “Thanks to watching the US and Europe we had the benefit of hindsight and we didn't let go of classifieds” www.ifra.net/blog/update-beyond-2009-%E2%80%9Cthanks-to-watching-the-us-and-europe-we-had-the-benefit-of-hindsight-and-we
- Zeit online is about attracting and retaining a select target group www.ifra.net/blog/update-beyond-2009-zeit-online-is-about-attracting-and-retaining-a-select-target-group
- The Croatian dilemma, the Swedish conviction www.ifra.net/blog/update-beyond-2009-the-croatian-dilemma-the-swedish-conviction
It was a great pleasure meeting you in Barcelona!
See you again next year at
Beyond 2010 in Istanbul on 28 – 29 October 2010!